Friday 22 April 2011

22.4.11 Look of the day














Today I'm wearing: Dress and sandals - Zara, sunglasses - H+M, bracelets - Pandora and Chlobo, watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs

Over the years I've had just about every "it" pair of sunglasses you can imagine - RayBan, Chanel, Prada, Miu Miu, D&G you name it, I've probably had it. This year however, I've realised that my favourite sunnies of the moment are actually these aviators I picked up from H+M. They were a last minute impulse purchase at the till, and the cost? Wait for it...£1. Which begs the question, is it really worth spending £120+ on a pair of sunglasses?! I'm beginning to think not. Maybe I'll put the money I've saved towards a new handbag, a much more worthy investment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your fashionable comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...