Friday 15 April 2011

Dreaming of: Coachella


Coachella kicks off today and that can mean only one thing - festival season has arrived. Here are my top picks to look cool in the heat as you party the days away. Unfortunately I am not currently in LA but hey, no harm in dreaming...




Whitney Port

Kate Bosworth in Suno
Sienna Miller
All available at Urban Outfitters

Bracelets - ASOS, white dress - Mulberry, necklace - Topshop, Jumper - Haute Hippie, printed dress - DVF, jumpsuit - Paul and Joe, bikini - Topshop Unique, scarf - Lily and Lionel, ring - ASOS, belt - Alexander McQueen, Sandals - See by Chloe

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Whitney's outfit. Those shorts are amazing. She's so gorgeous! I wish I had legs like that lol.

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Leave your fashionable comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...