Thursday 13 October 2011

Top picks: SS12 Shoes



1. YSL, 2. Chloe, 3. Bottega Veneta, 4. Burberry, 5. Balmain, 6. Alexander Wang, 7. Rodarte, 8. Thakoon
Anyone who knows me well will tell you I have a slight shoe obsession...so naturally my eyes were glued to the models feet during the shows this season. In anticipation of what I will be lusting over come Spring, I have put together my top picks from the catwalks. It was obvious metallics would be a huge trend but I absolutely love the gold hardware that adorned the shoes at YSL and Thakoon. Ankle straps were also a feature on most of the footwear, whether it's chunky at Alexander Wang or skinny at Burberry, it looks like we'll be buckling up in the warmer months. My favourite however has to be Bottega Veneta. The monochrome straps + the geometric sole + the bright yellow heel = sandal heaven.
Images:Vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your fashionable comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...