Tuesday 15 May 2012

The Fashion Bride


So you may be wondering where I've been the past few months...Well, here's your answer. My mind has been well and truly preoccupied with all the details that made up my dream wedding.














I'm finally back to blogging and so excited to share some of my favourite images from the big day. I can't thank the amazing Justine Ferrari enough for her beautiful photographs that captured every moment so perfectly.

I'm wearing: Dress - Justin Alexander, Shoes - Christian Louboutin

3 comments:

  1. stunning pics!!! I'm looking for a good suffolk based photographer, may have to give her a call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got married too and i couldn't have hoped for more. Justine was trully amazing and it's so nice to have such beautful photos as memories of such an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Loving those shoes. Justine is covering my wedding in July, we can't wait, amazing photography :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your fashionable comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...