Sunday 10 June 2012

New in: Rebecca Minkoff Boyfriend bag


This bag has been on my radar for over a year now. Seen on the likes of Whitney Port and Rachel Bilson, it's one cool piece of arm candy and I was so excited when I finally decided to take the plunge and purchase it this week.

The place I found it? Cute online store Amelie Boutique which sells everything from StyleStalker to Wildfox and Jeffrey Campbell. A little online gem and a world away from the usual web based giants.

Perfect for the upcoming festival season, this bag is sure to become a wardrobe staple of mine and I can't wait to wear it all summer long. Look out for an outfit post coming soon!

Rebecca Minkoff Boyfriend Bag £210 Amelie Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your fashionable comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...