Friday 20 July 2012

Maison Martin Margiela: Untitled

I am totally obsessed with this fragrance by Maison Martin Margiela. From the bottle to the packaging and the scent, I love the simplicity of it. There has been a recent trend for unisex fragrances, Dolce and Gabanna and Tom Ford are among other designers choosing to be less defined by gender when it comes to eau de parfum. With citrus top notes and a hint of jasmine, this scent wins for me hands down. 'Untitled' by Maison Martin Margiela is available at Selfridges now.

4 comments:

  1. Maison margiela always such fashion forward ideas and all so one of a kind. Although this fragrance isn't really me, I can appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing! I've been on the lookout for new perfume for quite some time, I'll have to take a look at this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is gorgeous!!! Nice heavy leather.The fit is very comfortable and it actually looks good on me. I am very happy and pleased with this Sheepskin Jackets UK. I can't wait to wear it out! Very good quality, no differences between photos and description and the Sheepskin Jackets that arrived in my hands, very well packaged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Very Nice Blog!!! Thanks For Sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your fashionable comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...